Attending Training Rides Will Help You..
- Help you to learn to ride in a group
- You will also get to know other riders.
- Other riders will get to know you and have confidence in you!!
- Group riding will teach you things like drafting which is riding close behind another rider so you are not pushing
into the wind. This is an efficient way to save energy.
- Not crossing your front wheel with the rider in front’s rear wheel. Sudden change of direction can cause problems.
- Learn to rotate the lead giving riders in front a break from pushing into the wind which saves energy.
- Smooth riding - don’t suddenly stop peddling. Riders behind will be unaware of the change and may run into you.