- Ride Jersey
- Accommodation at Kurow – either Camping Ground (Cabins, Lodge or Caravans), Motel, Backpackers, hotel or Hall (Mattresses provided)
- Accommodation at Tekapo Army Barracks – bunk rooms
- Breakfast at Kurow & Tekapo
- Lunch at Fairlie, Omarama & Cave provided by Benefactor groups
- Dinner at the Kurow Hall & the Tekapo Army Barracks
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit with every group including cramp stop, hot water, antihistamines & paracetamol
- First Aid vehicle travels with the event and Medical Professionals are on hand
- Water is carried in vehicle with each group
- Baking is carried in vehicle with each group
- Bananas are carried in vehicle with each group
- Antibacterial hand gel
What do I need to bring myself?
A sense of Humour, Sleeping Bag or Duvet, Pillow, Comfortable clothing for evenings, Personal Toiletries, Wet weather gear, Cycling gear, Personal sunscreen, Cycle Toolkit, Spare tubes, Spare tyres, Drink Bottle, Money (for extras), Camera.
100% of all sponsorship money raised on the ride is distributed directly to the chosen Charities
On top of months of pain, training and fundraising for the 3 day charity ride, all riders and support crew personally pay a $230 entry fee which covers all personal expenses associated with the event.
The entry fee covers support crew vehicle running costs, luggage transport, all meals, accommodation, support crew etc. and dinner at the Grey Way Lounge upon our return on Saturday night